Jobs in digital Marketing Manager in Bangalore
- Position: Growth Marketing Manager.
Reports to: VP of Product and Marketing.
Role: Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hands-on marketing manager who will be primarily responsible for driving growth for Company product through digital and event marketing.
This role will report directly into the VP of Product and Marketing.
|Digital Marketing Training|
|Digital Marketing Manager in Bangalore|
- Drive demand generation with email marketing campaigns and landing page optimization
- Drive outbound campaigns using SEM (AdWords) and retargeting. Eventually, this will include broader media planning across social and mobile ad networks and will require working with an established demand side platform (DSP).
- Drive inbound marketing by conceptualizing and executing SEO projects; this work will be a mix of hands-on website optimization, backlink generation, and content syndication.
- Create new content for the Company blog and social network pages (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram).
- Create and execute viral contests/campaigns across multiple social networks
- Drive user engagement using in-app messaging and push notifications
- Create and execute guerilla marketing tactics at tech meetups, local events, and industry conferences.
- Analyze and report impact of each growth activity on number of app installs and app awareness.
- MBA from a top business school (preferred)
- Marketing experience at a high growth company (mandatory)
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience (Email marketing, SEM, and SEO) (mandatory)
- Additional Event marketing experience is desired, but not
- Ability to discover and use digital tools that improve marketing productivity.
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to get things done at a startup pace.