Openings on Digital Marketing Analyst | Digital Marketing Jobs with Perceptive Analytics
- - Promoting webinars or any other marketing events on social media.
- Helping in designing and preparing marketing collateral, case studies, white papers, and brochures.
- Posting regularly on company's social media pages.
- Coordinating with vendors for getting marketing materials printed.
- Executing email marketing campaigns.
- Preparing and generating marketing reports.
- Updating content on website and landing pages.
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Desired Candidate Profile
- - Minimum 1 year experience in marketing.
- Excellent knowledge in - Social Media, Computing, Internet Research.
- Excellent communication skills - Oral and Written.
- Should be qualified graduate in any degree.
- Knowledge in using GIMP or any other designing tools will be a plus.
- Ability to work hard.
- Location: This position would be based out of our office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Apply with updated CV & good Cover Letter :
- You can apply to us by writing a good cover letter (we give high importance to cover letter while evaluating your candidature. We recommend you to spend sufficient time and effort in writing a good cover letter).