Openings on Digital Marketing Executive / ManagerPosition : Digital Marketing Executive
Company : Religiate Interactive Brand Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Exp : 1 to 4 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
|Ramit Solutions - Digital Marketing Company|
- Primary Responsibilities of Executive are:
- SEO of websites both on page and offpage and Social Media Optimization
- Run SEM Campaigns using Google Adwords, Bingm Facebook ads, Facebook contests, Youtube Ads
- Should handle Google Local, Google Maps, Google Authorship and the new SEO based on the latest algorithm
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Management (SEM) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites.
- Ongoing keyword research, analysis, recommendation and implementation into content and other aspects ofwebsites. Create and analyze Google Analytics, ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations to optimize website and social media content.
- Generate new sources of content for the website and for SEO, blog and social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and others).
- Run E-mail marketing Campaigns
- Optimize Landing Pages
- Determine ways to promote new and existing content on the website and through social media channels. Create, edit, implement and optimize company blog postings.
- Utilize various social media platforms to increase page views, followers, ""likes"" and patrons.
- Provide regular and effective content updates on each social media platform according to best practices per platform.
Primary Responsibilities of Manager are:
- Apart from handling the above for your set of clients you should do the following for all the clients handled by theexecutives
- Develop and implement new strategies designed to improve overall brand awareness and targeted Search Engine Results Page (SERP) results.
- Generate monthly metrics reports and analysis.
- Communicate website and campaign performance, return on investment (ROI), make recommendations for additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion and growth.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and social media industry.
- Create a social media marketing plan.
- Creating an E-mail Marketing Stratergy
Desired Candidate Profile
- Have strong knowledge of keyword research and analysis from Google adwords tool and other commonly used tools
- Have strong knowledge of link-building strategies, link architecture and overall spider friendliness
- Be skilled with reporting and analytics on organic metrics, with working knowledge of Google Analytics and other commonly used tools
- Have strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Strong knowledge on webmaster tools
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Advertising or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in SEO, SEM and/or social media marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO and social media best practices by platform, including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter required.
- Experience with SEO/SEM guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, and ranking factors.
- Experience with spiders, crawlers, bots, and other SEO tools.
- Experience leveraging social media and digital marketing initiatives as a part of a broader integrated campaign.
- Proven expertise in social media campaigns.
- Desire to learn and stay current with latest marketing trends and technology.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and think outside of the box.