- Google Algorithm Updates
- PPC Jobs in hyderabad
- SEO-Jobs-Bangalore | SEO-Jobs-Bangaluru
- Seo Interview Question and Answers
- SEO Tips and SEO Training
- Bounce Rate
- SEO Training
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Material
- High PR Sites
- Search Engine Submission Sites List
- Directory Submissions Sites List
- List of Classified Websites in India
- List of Blog Sites
- List of Blog Directory Submission Sites
- Article Submission Sites list
- PPT Sites List
- High PR Document Sharing Sites
- Ping Sites List
- Web 2.0 Sites and List
- Infographic Submission Sites
- High PR Video Sites
- Social Bookmarking Sites list
- Logo Submission Sites List
- Robots Detail
- Questions for Exp
- Social Media Marketing
- Algorithm Updates
- Main Menu Bar Mistakes
- Imp Google Ranking Factors
- What Is Social Media Marketing
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors
Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Walk-in for an exciting career with Accenture on 30th December for Social Media Executives
Dear Ramit Solutions,
Inviting you for walk-in for an exciting career at Accenture for Social and Community
Date: 30th December, 2015
Venue: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.,HDC3, Divyashree orion,Raidurga village, Hyderabad
Contact Person: Sheeba
· You will be the voice of support on social by communicating with customers on Twitter, Google+ and/or Facebook.
· You will answer customers’ questions about our products.
· You will troubleshoot with users and process suggestions, bugs, and other information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
· You will track trends/feedback for the products you support.
· You will create & maintain a playbook of social responses for the product(s) you support.
· Interface with customers and answer support queries coming in through Twitter, Facebook, and/or Google+.
· Troubleshoot and appropriately escalate issues.
· Respond to general inquiries.
· Follow and maintain operational documentation, including approved messaging.
· Assist with social projects/special reporting as needed.
· 3 years equivalent working experience required, preferably in customer support via social channels, email, or forums.
· People person ability to connect to others.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral, in English), impeccable grammar, strong attention to detail, and the ability to write in a brand's voice are all required.
· Experience representing a company, brand, or product on social media.
· Experience in social media customer support.
· Technical background is required.
· Proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations.
· Ability to explain complicated technical matters in basic terms.
· Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
· Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
· Passion for Google's consumer products, with a strong desire to build in depth product knowledge.
Note: Please carry below sets of documents :
1) Education (Originals + Photocopies)
2) Experience (Previous and Current Organization)
3) Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
Do carry a copy of this email without which you won’t be allowed inside.
Note: In case you have appeared for an interview in last one month, kindly ignore this mail.
Accenture Operations Recruitment Team