Job | Very Urgent| Java/J2EE- opening in Top IT Company- Hyderabad
Apply Now Reply
Very Urgent| Java/J2EE- opening in Top IT Company- Hyderabad!!!
This is Vaibhav from Santane Limited .
Santane Limited is an independent Technical Consulting & Human Resources Management Company with operations in Europe, North America and Asia providing services to customers all over the world. Our core expertise lies in providing Resourcing and Recruitment Services to a variety of industrial sectors including IT, Engineering, Marine, Oil and Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Automotive and Renewables.
Please drop your contact number.
At present our client, a corporation among the top Indian IT companies requires Java/J2EE with 5+ Yrs experience.
Pls send us your updated resume with contact details ASAP along with following details:
This is a 3 months contractual position so any candidates who are ready for 3 months contract need only apply.
Education: Any Graduate , BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/MTech
Designation: Java/J2EE Developer
Contractual Position : 3 months Contract
Salary : 65k to 80k
Notice Period : Immediate Joining or Max 10 days
Joining Location: Hyderabad
Need Immediate to 10 day joiners only.
Skills: Java , J2ee,Java Web services, Java REST API, java, spring , Hibernate , No SQL, Mongo DB, design patterns ,Hadoop , Mongo DB AWS
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job related experience
* Requires at least 5+ years development experience in an Enterprise development environment
* Requires mastery of Object Oriented Programming techniques and methodologies in Java; greatly beneficial to have experience in C#
* Requires mastery of web MVC frameworks; greatly beneficial to have experience in Spring Frameworks
* Requires mastery of schema design and data access methodologies in both relational databases and NoSQL databases; greatly beneficial to have experience in Hadoop or MongoDB
* Requires in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles and their utilization in software projects
* Requires solid communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work constructively in a collaborative team environment
* Requires strong problem solving ability, analytical, and design skills
* Greatly beneficial to have previous experience in the healthcare industry
* Greatly beneficial to have working experience within an Agile environment
* Greatly beneficial to have hands-on experience in the Cloud; specifically AWS
* Greatly beneficial to have hands-on experience with Open-Source projects
Planned Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for designing and developing the presentation and data layer based on open-source technologies and techniques
* Participate in architectural decisions and infrastructure deployment of our Cloud-based platform
* The candidate will participate in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle while working with cross-functional team members - Development Leads, Architects, Quality Engineers and DBAs - in a highly collaborative development environment
* Responsible for designing and developing the middleware tier using Java frameworks
* Responsible for designing and developing RESTful web-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
* Responsible for designing and developing the data access layer that interfaces with relational and NoSQL data stores
* Responsible for unit and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability
* Identify and implement industry best practices for software development; be able to introduce and train peer groups on these practices
* Lead the way by developing company standards for software development
* Continually build the skills of colleagues through peer collaboration and training