Immediate openings for Sr. PPC Executives for Hyderabad location | SEO Jobs in Hyderabad
Greetings from Teletext India Limited
About Teletext :
A brand with over 20 years of heritage in the UK, Teletextholidays.co.uk still ranks within the top ten most visited websites for online holiday searches in the UK. More than 20 million visitors every year come to search and compare prices for thousands of holiday offers and last year we sent over 300,000 passengers away on holidays around the globe.We formally known as Zen3 Infosolutions(India) Limited
We are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join our team and help us regrow the business.
|Digital Marketing Openings|
|PPC Openings in Hyderabad|
The Senior PPC Executive is responsible for executing Pay Per Click media strategies for Teletext Holidays, which will be set by the PPC Manager and UK marketing team. They will be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of organization's campaigns. The Senior PPC Executive will report into the Hyderabad based PPC Lead, who in turn reports into the PPC Manager (London) with a reporting line to the Senior Digital Marketing Operations Manager (India)
* To support the volume growth of calls and transactions from the paid search channel
* To do this whilst maintaining a constant focus on ROI and key performance measures.
* To work closely with the UK and India marketing teams to ensure campaigns are delivered in a seamless way
* Be responsible for the execution of the Teletext Holidays PPC campaigns, including researching and developing effective keywords, building out campaigns, keyword bidding, optimising performance and testing innovations
* Work closely with the rest of the PPC team in India and the UK to ensure priorities are managed effectively and work is completed to a high quality within stated timelines
* Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
* Routinely develop and test new keywords to increase ROI of ad spend and reduce cost per call
* Support and measure pay-per-click search campaign tests, including copy and landing page testing
To be successful you will need to demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of the paid search industry and strong time management skills, alongside exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills.
You should be able to mix a degree of creativity with pragmatism and an analytical approach, ensuring that core paid search activities are executed and measured effectively, and new opportunities for testing and development are explored.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience of paid search execution
Must have strong organizational and skills and ability to prioritize.
Must have a strong level of English, both spoken and written.
Must be Google Analytics and AdWords Certified.
Graduate or equivalent (Maths or Science desirable)
Travel industry experience
Ability to manage multi-platform campaigns; Bing Ads certification is a plus
Must have experience and expert knowledge in keyword research, keyword set up and analysis, , campaign optimization and budget & bid optimization
Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing, with knowledge of A/B testing tools
Strong analytical skills to evaluate performance, identify opportunities and clearly present results
Ability to make recommendations on strategies for improving account performance
Experience with website analysis including use of Google Analytics
Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
Prepare post click customer behavior reports and identify the profitable landing pages, optimal ad positions and day parting
Experience with sizeable PPC budgets utilizing countless keyword configurations (UK/US preferably)
Effective experience identifying and minimizing click fraud
Interested candidates can share your interest with below email ID
Kindly revert with the below details
Relevant Experience in PPC:
Willing to join in 30 Days: Y/N