• Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO campaigns
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising strategies and links.
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Optimize landing pages for Lead generation
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 1 - 2 Years Exp in SEO
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with Schema Mark-Up
- Working knowledge in WordPress is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO